- Become the Invisible Predator with Batman’s fear takedowns and unique vantage point system to move without being seen and hunt enemies
- Experience a whole new to play with Game of the Year Edition extras including: 1 pair of TriOviz 3D vision glasses
- Utilize the unique FreeFlow combat system to chain together unlimited combos seamlessly and battle with huge groups of The Joker’s henchmen
- Investigate as Batman, the world’s greatest detective, by solving intricate puzzles with the help of cutting edge forensic tools
- Face off against Gotham’s greatest villains including The Joker, Harley Quinn, Victor Zsasz and Killer Croc
Batman: Arkham Asylum returns with a Game of the Year Edition on Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 that includes extra content and now, for the first time, Trioviz 3D vision on home consoles. Batman: Arkham Asylum launched to critical acclaim in summer 2009 and has often been referred to as the ‘best license game ever’ and a ‘must buy’ on gaming websites and magazines. It’s been praised for delivering a compelling mix of action, stealth and puzzle-solving game-play tied with a dark original storyline penned by five-time Emmy award winner Paul Dini and supported by a famous cast of voice actors, including Mark Hamill as The Joker and Kevin Conroy as Batman.
- ISBN13: 9781401204259
- Condition: New
- Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
In this groundbreaking, painted graphic novel, the inmates of Arkham Asylum have taken over Gothams detention center for the criminally insane on April Fools Day, demanding Batman in exchange for their hostages.Accepting their demented challenge, Batman is forced to live and endure the personal hells of the Joker, Scarecrow, Poison Ivy, Two-Face and many other sworn enemies in order to save the innocents and retake the prison.During his run through this absurd gauntlet, the Dark Knights own sanity is placed in jeopardy.This special anniversary edition trade paperback also reproduces the original script with annotations by Morrison and editor Karen Berger.
- Five activation points start the excitement all over the Batcave
- The playset features a working draw bridge that opens and closes
- Additional features include a shooting grappling hook, a side door that can also be used with the bat cycle, plus more
- Includes Batman, Robin, Batcycle, two bat-arangs, command center, launcher, satellite, antenna, and bat-hook
- To see more information click the “Watch it in Action” link below the main product images
Imaginext Adventures unlock a new adventure every time you play. Imagine… a call comes in from the Commissioner. The Joker is playing tricks again that just aren’t funny. Once again, it’s time for Batman to take action. Batman takes the elevator to the main floor of the Bat Cave, where Robin has already lowered the drawbridge at the entrance. Holy grappling hooks! The Penguin is right outside! Batman must head for the side door to make a quick exit on the Bat Cycle. Playset includes Batman and Robin figures. Add to the adventure with additional Super Friends figures, sold separately. Playset measures 21″L x 6″W x 16″H.